Dan's Golf Info

8.02.2009

Half Moon Bay

Score: 93

Up in the Bay Area for Janey's wedding, didn't bring any golf stuff. Andrew says they have an opening at Half Moon Bay on Sunday, and it's about half of normal price ($100). My flight isn't till 730p that night, so I jump on it. Oh, but I dont have clubs or shoes. I use Andrew's extra set. Mind you they are normal size (mine are +2") and graphite shafts (mine are steel).

We played the back 9 of Palo Alto Muni on Saturday morning and I did pretty well, so I thought this wouldnt be that bad. Didnt have a driver, just a 3-metal, which I used once, shanked it OB, and never used it again.

Half Moon Bay was beautiful. Cloudy at 1120a start time, but then cleared up. Locals said it was one of their best days, so we got lucky.

42 on the front, after a not so great first couple holes. Par and a birdie. Then a train wreck on the back where I was chunking some fairway shots, missing greens, and bad drives. FOUR 7s, 3 in a row - ugh. 51 on the back.

Blue tees: 70.7 / 128

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous golf and golf equipment said...

what a great blog,with so many vids and news,thanks alot for sharing.please take a look at my site at
golfandgolfequipment.blogspot.com
and tell me what you think,its got plenty of info on golf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home